Hi there – hope you’re well! If you’ve read my previous blog posts, then you already know that back in December I started a podcast to boost your motivation and sprinkle some positivity.
In this episode, I go through 20 questions to help you reflect on the past year and understand your journey in 2020, heal the hardships and embrace the positive gifts this challenging year has brought.
Grab a pen, your journal or a blank sheet of paper, sit down, light a candle, take a few deep breaths to ground yourself and let’s reflect on 2020 together.
It’s time to refresh your mindset and be at peace with the past year, right? Press play to listen…
Here is the list of questions…
- What are you grateful for this year?
- Who or what had the biggest impact on your life this year?
- What was the most important lesson you learnt this year?
- What did you do for your career growth?
- What new skills did you learn?
- What challenges did you overcome?
- Did you leave anything unfinished?
- What did you let go of?
- What is the best thing that happened this year?
- How kind were you to yourself?
- What new habits did you start?
- What did you do for your physical and mental health?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- How are you different from a year ago?
- What are you most proud of this year?
- What energised you? What drained you?
- How did your relationships (family, friends, work) evolve?
- What was the best compliment you received?
- What would you do differently if you could?
- How would you describe your year in 3 – 5 keywords?
I hope you enjoy,
Want more? View the full list of questions on The Institute of You.